Will Rogers World Airport (OKC)
Airlines and Terminals
(Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - OK, USA)
Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) is Oklahoma's main airport facility, serving about 3.5 million passengers every year.
There is just one terminal building, which is served by many major US carriers and has extensive passenger facilities.
The terminal building is divided into three levels, with Baggage Reclaim situated on the ground floor, Ticketing and Departures on the second level and other facilities and Airport Administration on the top level. Two concourses - West and Central - handle all departures.
One terminal handles all arrivals and departures, being split into three levels and 17 individual gates, with Arrivals and Baggage Reclaim on the ground floor, Ticketing and Departures on the second level and other facilities on the third level. West (main) and Central concourses serve numerous carriers.
- Terminal - serves destinations nationwide as well as some overseas destinations through more than a dozen carriers including Allegiant Air, American, Delta, Southwest and US Airways
The compiled list below displays the commercial airlines that serves Will Rogers World Airport (OKC).
- Delta Connection (Compass Airlines)
- Delta Connection (ExpressJet)
- Delta Connection (Pinnacle Airlines)
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- Southwest Airlines
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- Frontier Airlines
- Frontier Airlines (Republic Airlines)
- United Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet)
- United Express (GoJet Airlines)
- United Express (Mesa Airlines)
- United Express (Republic Airlines)
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- United Express (Trans States Airlines)